Team building activities have become increasingly important to business success in recent years. As well as enhancing team cohesion and so improving internal work processes, they offer the chance to see individuals shine in unique areas such as leadership and presentation. For staff it can be a fun day out that rejuvenates, motivates and adds an extra dynamic to the work group.
So whether you are looking for a full day of activities, a couple of hours of fun or a more specific topic to address any issues – we can help! Activities can be tailored to complement the theme of your business or conference providing some fun along the way
Indoor and outdoor corporate team building activities
Not sure exactly what you are looking for? We can book all types of corporate team building activities, games and exercises. Below is a taster of the types of activities we can book for you – further information can also be found on these pages corporate team building ideas; team building activities
• Problem solving
• Personal Management Skills
• Blind 4 x 4 Driving – A true test of teamwork and communication. The blindfolded driver is instructed by a sighted passenger and a slalom course has to be negotiated
safely! Teams race against the clock with penalties being incurred for hitting any gates.
• Duck / Geese Herding – Your very own one man and his dog!
• Archery – not as easy as it looks – why not try your skill and judgment against your colleagues?
• Laser Clay Shooting – Using de-activated 12 bore shotguns fitted with laser technology, it is possible to experience the thrill of clay shooting without the expense and
danger of the original sport
• Treasure Hunts – armed with a tablet and using GPS and image recognition functionality means this can be used almost anywhere
• Human Table Football – A visual and entertaining game which is extremely popular
• Beatbox Workshop – Learn the three basic sounds of this internationally recognised urban art form
• Segways – two-wheeled, self-balancing, environmentally friendly machines which take riding to a whole new level.
• Choc Heaven – Learn about chocolate-making from bean to bar, get a guided tasting and then make your own deliciously rich chocolate truffles, chocolate fondant and chocolate cocktails using fresh fruits, liqueurs and spices
• ‘Hola’ Tapas – Tapas is the ultimate social cuisine, and on this activity you will create tapas classics including meatballs, prawns, chorizo and tortilla. Discover your inner culinary matador as you celebrate the fresh & vibrant flavours of Spain, before sitting down to share your fabulous feast!
• Gin Tasting – The Drink of the moment! Learn the gin basics including history & production, brush up on botanicals and then learn how to make the perfect G&T.
• Cocktail Making – A popular activity, you’ll learn how to create a range of cocktails like the pros. Mix them, drink them, then compete against your colleagues – plus there’s a prize for the best cocktail-maker!
• Mystery Box Challenge – You will compete in teams to see who can create the tastiest entrée and main from a mystery box of ingredients in just 60 minutes. The winners win a personalised trophy and ultimate bragging rights!
We look forward to hearing from you!