Experienced Event Planner
DeSouza Associates will work with you from the start of planning your event to the live event through to the event review.
Whether you are planning a virtual, hybrid, or live event, our experienced team will bring your event to life.
We can help you as little or as much as you would like. Of course we would like to run the entire event for you but otherwise think of us as pick and mix! Just like the sweets you can choose as much or as little as you like depending on your needs – here’s the list!
In order to successfully plan your event, you need to let us know your event budget, so we can keep everything on track.
We can help you decide where to splurge and where you may need to cut back when creating your event to keep everything on track.
Find your venue – we are the experts!
It is important that the venue is booked as soon as possible once you have decided on the details of the event so that the venue criteria matches your brief.
- We will help you find a great venue based on your requirements and budget
- We will research venues and contact the relevant venues for a quote and negotiate the best possible rates.
- We will provide a bespoke proposal showing you the venues we feel would be most suitable for your event, with all the information you will need to make a decision
- We will organise site inspections to your shortlisted options.
DeSouza Associates can help you ‘spread the word’ for your event by helping you with:
- Social media communication plans
- Pre-event attendee communication
- Website content
- Speaker liaison
- Sponsor and exhibitor liaison
- Post-event evaluation
For some clients a critical element to a successful conference is sponsorship support and we can help by developing a sponsorship programme including a sponsor prospectus
We will ensure sponsor fulfilment before and during the conference.
Speaker Management – We can help with all aspects of speaker management including:
- Invitation and confirmation letters
- Ongoing communication with the speakers advising them of the next steps required from them
- Papers/abstracts to be collated and distributed to the correct person
- Co-ordinate and collate speaker photos, bios and presentations
- We will ensure the event website and promotional materials contain correct speaker information
- Assist speakers during the event, whether virtually or in-person
Food & Beverage
Once the venue has been secured one of the next steps is to organise the catering. This is a key element as attendees experience can often be based on whether the food was good or not!
We can talk through with you the various food & drinks choices, taking into account the demographics of the audience. We will discuss with you the needs of any international attendees, faith-based preferences, dietary requirements and environmentally responsible choices.
DeSouza Associates can help you manage the registration process from online pre-registration to on- site registration (if required) and sharing with you the final registration reporting.
- We will provide a secure online registration system for attendees and affiliates, including a secured credit card processing system.
- We can create a customised registration form design.
- We will ensure the registration process is easy to use and clear to all registrants
- We will assist attendees if they have any issues throughout the registration process.
- Produce automated customised confirmation emails detailing pre-event information
- Manage blast emails to attendees if required
- Provide detailed reports and statistics weekly or as requested.
- Create event printed materials including badges and lanyards for a live event
- Manage onsite registration.
Onsite Management: We will work with you on the event day to ensure the smooth running of the event by:
- Liaising with the venue to ensure that all operations are carried out correctly on the day
- Liaise with all suppliers on site to ensure that they are aware of the programme, timings etc
- Manage and staff the registration desk
- Manage any signage required
- Confirm all meeting room layouts, audio visual are as required and correct
There is still work to be done after the event has finished; after all the event doesn’t end when the last attendee heads home!
We will hold a debrief meeting with you as close as possible to the event finish time whilst it is fresh in everyone’s mind. This is key so you the client can find out what went well and what needs to be improved upon.
We will organise a post event evaluation to be sent to all attendees and collate responses.
We will prepare final budget details