Florence is the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region and is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. The Sina Villa Medici can be found in the heart of Florence – a little oasis with its own gardens and pool but also only steps away from the Arno River, famous monuments and shops!The Hotel is a 19th century historic palace (former palace of the famous Medici family) and was once a monastery dedicated to St Anne sul Prato, now transformed into a 5 star deluxe hotel, the Sina Villa Medici, Florence still retains the elegance and tradition whilst offering modern technology. The Sina Villa Medici is ideal for those who wish to be in a quiet location. However the hotel is in fact the only one having a garden with swimming pool in the historic centre, a few steps from the river walks and all the most important monuments. There are 100 bedrooms each individually styled in either a contemporary or classic style. Six deluxe rooms on the top floor have terraces so guests can enjoy the views of Florence, whilst the Penthouse has a Jacuzzi on the terrace ! Two of the five conference rooms are on the top floor of this iconic building and the 360 degree views of Florence are spectacular. The capacities range from 15 to 100 people.
- Royal Hall – located on the 1st floor and has natural daylight. This room is protected by the Academy of Fine Arts making it a very special room for an event
- Maximum capacity for this room is 60 theatre style or 30 for a dinner
- Monnalisa Room – located on the top floor with fantastic views over Florence . This room has a ceiling height of over 6m ! Maximum capacity is 30 in a U shape or 49 boardroom style
- Cosimino Room – again located on the top floor so has the views of Florence. This room takes up to 18 U shape
- Lorenzino Room – located on the ground floor with natural daylight. Maximum capacity is 15 for a dinner or 20 theatre style
- Caterina Room – located on the ground with natural daylight with a 4m ceiling height. This room takes up to 100 theatre style or 60 classroom style
- Lorenzo De’Medici Restaurant – classically decorated and takes up to 100 people for a meeting or 120 for a banquet.
Watch the video of Sina Villa Hotel Medici on our website as our Hotel of the Season featureIf you would like to learn more about Sina Hotels why read our blog on our website