Hotel D’Angleterre thrives on it’s Swiss style and traditional charm looking out onto unrivalled views of the famous Lake Geneva Jet d’Eau.This 5 star Hotel has 39 bedrooms and 6 suites; there is a room to suit everyone some are richly decorated while others are of a more simple and classic design ! Windows Restaurant offers panoramic views of Lake Geneva and distant mountains including the famous Mont Blanc. The Leopard Bar & Lounge has suitcases made from vintage Louis Vuitton suitcases, sculptures and animal prints, it holds regular live music sessions while the more traditional Cigar Lounge features wood panelled walls and original artwork. There are 6 event spaces;
- The Observatoire is a private glass fronted space within the Windows Restaurant. Its observatory style design allows sunlight to flood in throughout the day and starlight at night this room is perfect for up to 60 people for a reception or a private dinner for 35.
- The Salon Louise is used as an extension or syndicate room for larger events as it adjoins the Salon Parquet. On its own it is ideal for small dining occasions or boardroom and breakfast style meetings.
- The Salon Parquet on its own can accommodate 22 in a boardroom style or 50 for a dinner
- For something different why not hire the Leopard Bar and Cigar Lounge for a drinks reception ?
Why Geneva ?
- more than 40 European and international airlines fly into Geneva Airport
- some 130 direct flight destinations
- a ‘French sector’ to arrive in or board from France without entering Switzerland
- a railway station with connections to the centre of Geneva, Switzerland and Europe
- it only takes six minutes to reach the city centre free of charge with tickets available from baggage reclaim area
- one of Europe’s most beautiful regions, with its lake surrounded by magnificent mountain scenery