Looking for a London venue? Our Venue finding service will help you locate that perfect London venue – why not consider one of the unique venues of London.
e offer a free venue finding service which means we take away the hassle of finding London venues for your next corporate event.
We don’t just book Hotels, for your next corporate event – why not consider one of the unique venues of London? London has an abundance of unique and unusual venues to choose from, so if you are looking for ‘somewhere different’, this is where Unique Venues of London come into their own.
We can book a wide range of unique venues, ranging from famous historic buildings to a known London landmark such as the Gherkin or Tower Bridge. From sporting venues to a boat on the Thames – the choice is yours.
London has a fantastic choice of meeting rooms, choosing the right one can be confusing and time-consuming. You may be looking for a hotel with meeting rooms, a creative space for a team workshop or a boardroom meeting in a unique location – we would be delighted to help you.
A training centre venue is more than just a room with computers. It’s a place where new skills are created which can lead to improved productivity and a competitive advantage for organisations.
Where you hold your training sets the tone for the event and can make the difference to the outcome. Training rooms within Conference Centres in London are often preferred by training companies to a hotel with conference rooms as they meet the criteria needed for this specialised event.
We work with many London conference venues; our database is growing on a daily basis with all the recent openings! We would love to help you book the perfect London Conference Venue for your next event.
We’re not limited to booking Hotels; we also book, for example, a Conference Room at a purpose-built conference centre and we also work with many of the unique venues of London. With such a diverse range of options available, we can source the ideal venue for a Corporate Event of any size and specification, catering for those looking for anything from a modern venue with a rooftop view to a venue steeped in 100’s of years of history and tradition.
Which London venues can we book for you?
London as a city can offer a range of venues from those that have been standing for hundreds of years to the most modern venues. We know the best venues in London which can match your brief.
- We can book the top London Michelin starred restaurants to an exclusive use of a bar.
- World famous galleries and iconic London venue such as The National Gallery, Somerset House, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge to name a few.
- Historical venues such as Kensington Palace, Tower of London, Cabinet War Rooms, Cutty Sark.
- Sporting venues – those iconic London venues such as Wembley, Twickenham, Lords, Emirates Stadium, Stamford Bridge.
- Purpose built London based conference centres to state of the art auditoriums.
- World famous Hotels such as the Ritz, the Dorchester, Savoy, Grosvenor House to name but a few.
- London’s skyline is forever changing – why not book an event in the Sky Garden or book one of the Restaurants for a private dinner in the Shard and enjoy the fantastic views?
- Need to brainstorm? We know the best creative venues.
- Perhaps you are looking for a training venue in London? We can book dedicated conference and training venues.