We will be featuring 3 Hotels from the Sina Hotel Group on our website as our Hotels of the Season over the next few months. The Sina Hotels featured are: Sina De La Ville in Milan, Sina Villa Medici in Florence and the beautiful Sina Centurion Palace in Venice.
What do we know about Sina Hotel as a group of Hotels ?Sina Hotels was founded by the Bocca family in 1958 with the first Hotel opening in Florence in 1960 the Sina Villa Medici and the latest Chateau De Mirambeau joining in 2016. Sina Hotels prides itself on warm, personal and professional service and excellent regional cuisine – in short, the true Italian “style”. The properties belonging to Sina Hotels are divided into City and Resort destinations, reflecting the characteristics and location:
- Rome, Milan, Florence and Venice are the prime city destinations suitable both for business and leisure.
- Parma, Perugia, Viareggio, Romano Canavese, Cortina d’Ampezzo and Bordeaux are the Resort properties. Here stays become a sort of base where you can explore the beauty of these regions.
The other hotels in the group are:
- Sina Bernini Bristol in Rome, famous for its roof garden with view over the city;
- In Venice – Sina Palazzo Sant’ Angelo facing Canal Grande;
- Sina The Gray, the design hotel meeting point for the fashion and show business industry;
- Sina Brufani luxurious hotel in the center of Perugia;
- In the centre of Parma – Sina Maria Luigia appreciated for its gourmet cuisine;
- Sina Astor facing the coast on the famous promenade in Viareggio;
- Sina Villa Matilde, noble residence of the XVIII century close to Turin;