Stop searching and let us find you the perfect venue in Liverpool
Liverpool is a vibrant and culturally rich city located in northwest England, famous for the Fab Four, football and now Eurovision!
Liverpool’s waterfront is a former UNESCO World Heritage site and offers stunning views of the River Mersey, making it a popular destination for events
Booking Your Event in Liverpool
Here are our top reasons why you should book a venue in Liverpool for your next event:
Liverpool is well-connected to other major cities in the UK and internationally. Its international airport, good rail connections, and road networks make it very convenient for attendees to travel to the city
WHAT DOES LIVERPOOL HAVE TO OFFER?
The city has a vibrant and friendly atmosphere that can add a special touch to your event. The locals are known for their warmth and hospitality.
The city offers a diverse selection of event venues, ranging from historic buildings to modern conference centres, stadiums, and waterfront locations. Whatever type of venue you are looking for, you’ll find a venue in Liverpool that matches your brief and budget.
The city can be more affordable than other major UK cities whilst still offering the same level of quality and service.
Liverpool is a city steeped in culture and history. Of course, it is known worldwide as the birthplace of The Beatles; however the city also has numerous art galleries and museums, including the Tate Liverpool and the Liverpool Museum, perfect for adding a cultural element to your event if you wish.
KEY VENUES IN LIVERPOOL
Here are a few of our favourite venues in Liverpool that we think would suit you:
The Municipal Hotel Liverpool – MGallery
The Municipal Hotel Liverpool – MGallery is located on Dale Street in the heart of the city and is the UK’s only MGallery Hotel
Each MGallery tells a unique story inspired by the location and Liverpool is no exception.
- Originally built in 1868 for Liverpool City Council, the buildings unique design was inspired by both French and Italian architecture, with its exterior facade featuring 18 sandstone figures representing the arts, sciences and industries of Liverpool and an iconic clock tower.
- 179 modern and luxurious bedrooms
- Three unique dining and drinking areas.
- Six state of the art boardrooms – each taking 6 – 10 boardroom style in each
- The Weightman Suite provides a private dining option for up to 60 guests
- The Palm Court which was the original council building atrium has been transformed into a contemporary and sleek space with the state of the art bar taking centre stage.
- The Botanic Tea Room serves daily Afternoon Tea
- The Hotel has a luxury spa with a 16m swimming pool, sauna, steam room and laconium
MTC Events – Liverpool
Based in the Liverpool Knowledge Quarter this venue provides state-of-the-art facilities that are available for hire on a daily basis.
Comprising of a large exhibition space and meeting room, the event spaces combine the MTC’s reputation for world-leading manufacturing with the highest quality meeting facilities
- Located 4 minutes from Liverpool Lime Street station
- The Ada Lovelace Room can take up to 60 people theatre style or 40 cabaret style
- There is also an exhibition space ideal for small exhibitions and catering
- State-of-the-art facilities
Delta by Marriott Liverpool City Centre
Situated in the heart of the city, Delta Hotels by Marriott Liverpool City Centre offers contemporary comfort in a great location
In the heart of Liverpool’s cultural district opposite Liverpool Lime Street train station.
- Walking distance to all the city’s top attractions, including Liverpool One, Cavern, St. George’s Hall,
- The hotel offers nine meeting spaces, with the Merchant Suite being the largest taking up to 240 guests in theatre-style layout.
- 146 bedrooms
Museum of Liverpool
Set in the heart of Liverpool’s waterfront, Museum of Liverpool sits alongside the city’s most iconic buildings, including the Three Graces and Royal Albert Dock. Host your event in front of one of the best views in the city.
This venue is the biggest newly-built museum in decades!
- Hold your conference, private dinner or drinks reception surrounded by collections of stunning art and beautiful artefacts.
- Global City Theatre is perfect for conferences, screenings and performances for up to 200 people. This room has built-in AV.
- The Atrium is a perfect space for corporate dinners and private dining, as well as drink receptions for up to 500 people.
- Museum of Liverpool’s event spaces are also perfect for meetings and conferencing.
Hard Days Night Hotel
A ‘Fab Four’ star Liverpool hotel. Hard Days Night Hotel is located at the heart of Liverpool’s ‘Beatles Quarter’ based in the Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884.
The world’s only Beatles-inspired hotel is adjacent to the world-famous Cavern Club. Specially commissioned Beatles-inspired artwork adorns the walls.
- Three meeting and event suites inspired by The Beatles, each space offering iconic photographic images. The meeting rooms are all self-contained and located on the Ground floor
- The Two of Us Suite is perfect for boardroom-style meetings for up to 20 delegates, featuring white furniture with cream voile wall coverings and several pictures of The Beatles with their wives
- The Zygmant Suite (max 180 theatre style) is named after Bill Zygmant, the acclaimed 1960s Fleet Street photographer who has taken many iconic photographs in the room.
- The Hard Days Night Suite features many Beatles artefacts in glass cabinets around the room, taking up to 70 delegates theatre style.
- 110 bedrooms, including the McCartney and Lennon Suites.
- Live music by some of Liverpool’s very best musical talents in their bars.
WHAT ELSE CAN DESOUZA ASSOCIATES DO FOR YOU?
Event Management & Planning
DeSouza Associates are professional event organisers with lots of experience in managing and planning events, providing key impartial advice on venues, food and entertainment! You can find more information about how we can help you with event management and planning here.
Team building is a vital aspect of successful organisations and we, along with our suppliers, can help create inspirational team-building exercises. Whether you’re looking for in-person or virtual team building, we can facilitate what you are looking for. Here are a few of our team-building ideas.
Virtual and Hybrid Events
We’ve all lived through unprecedented times recently when it wasn’t possible to meet up in person, and everything went online. With that in mind, we are capable of providing you with extremely engaging events through our virtual events.
Alternatively, you may be looking to organise a hybrid event, a physical event but also live streamed to online delegates who can participate remotely. This can be complex and confusing. Together with our partners, we will help you simplify the process and work with you to pull off a fab event!
If you would like to learn more about all of the services we offer and how we can help you with your event needs, then please head over to our services page.